Processing was originally developed to serve as software to teach the basics of programming using visual content. Has evolved to the point of being used for professional jobs today, developing a powerful despite its simplicity. There are already thousands of students, artists, designers, researchers and hobbyists who use Processing to prototype simple applications or for commercial products. Join them!
- Drawing and 2D and 3D animation
- Basic rendering with OpenGL
- Creating interfaces
- Working with audio (play, record and filters)
- Working with video (play, record, filter and view)
- Threads in Processing
- Network Communication
- Serial Port communication with Arduino or other device
- And more!
This course has a workload of 20 hours.
The price of this course is 60 € for students of the UPC and € 90 for people outside the UPC.
Worth 1 free elective credit ALE for students of the ETSETB. Get in contact to ask about other centers.
This course combined with any other (except robotics) is validated for 2 ECTS.
- Arduino + Processing (100€)
- Advanced Arduino + Arduino + Processing (140€)
- Processing + Android (100€)
- Advanced Arduino + Processing (100€)
Moorning: 9h to 13h