Arduino is a board that includes a processor with which you can easily program your prototypes. Thanks to the input / output pins we can use a wide range of sensors to read information about their environment, and also can control motors, lights, etc.
This introductory course is designed for people who want to implement their ideas and projects but do not know how, plus learn about communication between devices.
This course has a workload of 20 hours.
The price of this course is 60 € for students of the UPC and € 90 for people outside the UPC.
Join the course and make your ideas a reality!
* Material not included. All material used in the course will be available at the end of the course at an affordable price.
- Basic I / O Function and analog readings
- Serial port communication with PC and applications.
- Interruptions and introduction to Arduino libs
- Communication Buses: I2C and SPI
- Completion of project
Worth 1 free elective credit ALE for students of the ETSETB. Get in contact to ask about other centers.
This course combined with any other (except robotics) is validated for 2 ECTS.
- Arduino + Processing (100 €)
- Advanced Arduino + Arduino (100 €)
- Advanced Arduino + Arduino + Processing (140 €)
- Android + Arduino (100€)
Afternoon: 15h to 20h